CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Classroom Photos



Here are some pictures I took of my classroom. I am doing a wizard of oz theme

Here is my clock.


                                          Here is my cafe board





                                        Here is my math workshop board.

                                         I am doing a Munchkin of the week.


 
                                    Here is my word wall. I have to add my letters and sentence strips.





Here is my writing area.



                                                         My clipboards

                                                                    Here is my door


1 comment:

  1. let's check our technology blog where we publish new and exiting news about upcoming technology

    Tech Gig
    Technical news & Update
    Tech News 2019

    ReplyDelete